Tuesday, November 16, 2010

M4

The next thing I knew I was on a enormous boat with a bunch of men with bows and swords. Then king tut came over to me to ask me if i wanted to join there army and help take over Kush. And I said yes so I got a sword and shield I was ready for war. I jumped . with excitement. About 2 hours later we started to see arrows rain down from the ski. And then it happened me and the rest of the men started running to the fort. The next rain of arrows came down and I was hit.

5 comments:

  1. What happened to you Biko? Are you dead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You OK there buddy.are you dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your post it had lots of action. did you die for reel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you say the arrows rain down. Good imagery!

    ReplyDelete