Sunday, December 26, 2010

m7

In 1816 there was a big snow storm in Oregon right were my family lived and grow there crops. Lots of family-members got sick and couldn't work on the farm so we went poor. For my winter break I'm going back in time to help my family on the farm. I got into my ship set the directions for Oregon 1816. I leaped into the air. When I got off my ship it was a nightmare all the plants were dead and the house was falling down .There was blood speckled all over the ground from a chicken fight. I went back to my ship to get to get my tools and went right to work. When I was done the place looked amazing.  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to help you family survive the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great your in Oregon, but remember to have 2-3 paragraphs! :)

    ReplyDelete