Tuesday, March 1, 2011
m11
I just got news from HQ saying that a had to go back in time to interview a Plebeian protester. So I got in my ship and took off. About an hour later the plebeians started to come in vision and I pressed the invisibility button so the plebeians wouldn't see me. I landed my ship somewhere in a field and started to walk. About 25 minutes later I came upon a crowd of plebeians protesting for equal rights for the wealthy and the poor. I went up to a small man with raggedy looking clothes and started to ask him questions like, how do you feel that your rights have been violated, how do you make a living, and what are your living conditions and what do you want to change?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good but you said ou did a desides of had on the first sentence
ReplyDeletegood job
ReplyDeleteWhat did the plebeian say when you asked him those questions?
ReplyDelete