Sunday, May 22, 2011

M15

This week I got news from HQ that our rival Torture Travel Inc is trying to go back in time and kill Buddha. So my mission is to stop Torture Travel Inc from killing Buddha (or prince Siddhartha). I got in my flying car and took off. When I got there I was on some kind of farm. I was so tired and decided to check into a camp but when I got there I saw a Torture Travel inc agent. I remember the precise moment, hiding behind the mud wall, looking at the agent. When no one was looking I snuck up behind the agent and duck taped him. Then I took him behind a bush and gave him medicine to make him tell the truth. First I asked him when they were going to kill the Buddha and he said at 3:00pm. Then I asked him where they were going to kill him and and he said at the market. Then I looked at my watch and the time was 2:45 it was almost time for Torture Travel Inc to kill the Buddha. I didn't have my car and I was running out of time so I started running. When I got to the market I looked at my watch and the time was 2:59 and then I saw a sniper on a roof. Then I saw him eating at a food cart. When I herd a bullet ricochet off a wall I pulled out my tele porter ray and teleported him back to his palace.

1 comment: