Thursday, June 2, 2011

M16

This week was the 25 family Reunion  so I got in my flying car and took off. When I got there the party had already started and everyone was having a great time but then I noticed that my grandma had a mustache and that's when I saw a stick coming at my face. When I woke up I was in a room with everyone from Time Travel Inc and then I asked Slim what we were doing here and he said that Zorro was testing experiments on everyone and I said that that was a bunch of bogus. Every once in awhile I would hear someone screaming and thats when two big guys came to take me away. When I got to the room I almost barfed because the place smelled so bad then they made me drink a type of medicine that tasted like barf. And that wasn't the worst I was just about to go to sleep when I felt the pain of needles go into me. When I woke up slim and all of the other Time Travelers were there. It was so weird there were animals, people on fire, people on flying, and people teleporting. Then I asked slim what was going on and he said that Zorro was trying to make a army of super hero's. Just then I heard I loud nous and looked outside and saw a giant meteor coming towered us. The only way to stop it was to blow it up so I concentrated very hard and my hair Intel my hair became yellow. Then I flow up into the air and crashed into the meteor destroying the meteor and killing myself.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you used the delicious word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saving the other time travelers. I swear I had nothing to do with your kidnapping.

    ReplyDelete