At first I couldnt see anyone, but then I saw a whole group of villigers sitting in a group. Then I walked over to the group of villigers and asked them if there was a place that I could stay the night at. After I asked that they just stared at me like they were waching a movie a movie.
After about 5 minutes of just staring at each other a small boy came up to me and told me that everyone thought that I was a griot and they were waiting for me to tell a story. When I heard this I realised that I had a lot of time to spear so I decided to go along with pretending to be a griot.
I didn't know that many west Africa myths so I just choose to tell the first myth that came to me, Anansi the spider. The story I told was about a trickster spider who tricks a hole bunch of villiges so that he can fofill a deal with a god. When I was done telling my story everyone cheeerd and thanked my for my story.
When I left the very next day I was very happy because I got this very rare change to tamper with peoples minds and pretend to be someone that wasn't. Although I would miss this place I am happy to go home because I'm very grimy from fixing my machine. I hope one day I could become a real griot and come back to this place.
I didn't know that many west Africa myths so I just choose to tell the first myth that came to me, Anansi the spider. The story I told was about a trickster spider who tricks a hole bunch of villiges so that he can fofill a deal with a god. When I was done telling my story everyone cheeerd and thanked my for my story.
When I left the very next day I was very happy because I got this very rare change to tamper with peoples minds and pretend to be someone that wasn't. Although I would miss this place I am happy to go home because I'm very grimy from fixing my machine. I hope one day I could become a real griot and come back to this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment