Sunday, March 25, 2012

M9

     This week my mission was to go back in time to medieval japan and meet with prince Shotko. As soon as I got my mission i hoped in my time machine and left for japan. When I got there I was very exicted because I had herd a lot of great things about japan and prince shotoko.
     When I meet with the prince I was ordered to go to china and bring back a culteral trat to streanghthen japans culturl. When I herd this I got kind of sad because I really wanted to spend more time in japan. although I was very disapointed, I somehow knew that I would have a great time in china.
    
     Although I could have used my time machine to get to china, I used a boat because I hadnt been on a boat for a long time. It took me about a month to get to china. On my way china I incontered some big waves and storms.
     When I got there I wanted to find a big market so I could find something to bring back to japan. I was very frustrated couldnt find a market so I found a lady and asked her when the next market was. She told me that there was a market next was in three days.

   I was very happy when I heard that because I had a long journy and it gave me three days to rest. When I went to the market I was very surprised to see all of the cool things people had to offer. Then I saw an anonymous  painting,  paid for it and left for home.

  

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with the amount of AAAWWUBBIS' you use, so you'll probably get a good grade on this post.

    ReplyDelete