Ever since me, and robber were in that war in South America we had become great friends. Since I have known robber he has changed a lot. He went from a person who stole stuff too a cop. We first got the idea to become cops when we had heard about all of the trouble happening in the markets of Florence.
As soon as I arrived in Florence I went looking for robber. When I found him we went to the nearest market to see how we could help. When we got to the market we were surprised because the market seemed fine, but then we started to see the bankrupted thieves.
Many people were pickpocketing, taking things and then running away. One guy stole some bread, and made a dash for it. I caught up to him fast, and hit him in the leg with my police baton. After robber handcuffed him, and handed him to the owner of the market we left to go to another market.
When we got to the next market we were very surprised at what we saw. There was a very big riot going on, and many people were fighting. As soon as robber tazed a man everyone started to come after us. I had knocked out about 10 people before I was cut in the stomach by a knife.
The last thing I saw before I passed out was robber fighting the riot with only 2 pistols. When I woke up I was in a modern hospital with many stitches, but at least i was still alive. It turns out that robber had shoot the riots leader in the leg, who than called his followers off. Although being a cop was hard, I looked foreword to fighting more crime.
Although you used to be a bad thieve, now you are great heroes.
ReplyDeleteYou may have had a change of heart, but you were still a bad man
ReplyDeleteBefore you changed to the good side, you did some very naughty things. Great post!
ReplyDeleteYou helped prevent market theft, but you didn't tell us much about Florence.
ReplyDelete