Friday, May 4, 2012

Cops part 2

     After I healed from that incident with those thugs me, and robber headed out to help more people. It took along time to find some one who wanted help, but after an hour of looking we finally found a job for guarding Cosmo the second. At first I didn't want to because there were many other rich families that would stop at nothing to have the Medici dead.

     Then I remembered all of the things that could help us like are new police car, our guns, tazers, and police batons. When I made up my mind me, and Robber got in our awesome car, and left for our new job. I had forgotten how fast our police car could could go because we went 50 miles in 5 minuets. 


     When we got to the place there was no one in sight. Then out of the blue 50 thugs with weapons surrounded us. Although we took down the thugs pretty easy Robber was still mad that we had been set up.


      I tried to calm him down, but that just caused us to get in a big fight. First he tazed me in the stomach, and then I hit him in the face with my baton. It got really bloody when we both pulled out our deadly weapons.


     I got shoot in the chest with a shotgun, and Robber got a knife blade slashed across the stomach. When I felt the cold feeling in chest I closed my eyes and prepared for death. I was thinking about thinking about all of the things that would not be able to do when all of a sudden everything went blank.


     

3 comments:

  1. You would have died right there with the first shot and you wouldn't even be able to move after I shot you with the tazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I saw the picture of the cop car, I though,"OK, these guys mean business."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because they had sports cars in Renaissance Italy, your post is very accurate.

    ReplyDelete