After I died I went straight to hell. I didn't go to hell because I was bad, I went there because I had made a deal with the devil. The deal was that if the devil gave me 40 more years to leave, I would be his servant when I died.
After Robber killed me I went to work for the devil. Hell isn't that bad. The only bad things are the smell, weather(very hot and dark), and the people look like zombies. Other than that the place is okay.
Even the devil himself looks kind of normal. He looks like someone that has seen a lot of bad stuff, and he also looks like someone you would not want to mess with. The first job he had me do was be his servant, and get him everything that he needed.
I did that job for about 50 before I got a different job. The second job that I did was to make sure that nobody escaped hell. Then one day I saw an old lady trying to escape hell so a ran up to her, and got her.
It turns out that the old lady was my grand ma who was trying to go back to the living world. I wanted to let her go, but I knew that if I did it would destroy the balance of nature. When I turned her in, the devil was so pleased with me that he let me have 200 year break from my job. Although this my seem like a big break I would still be doing this job for ever.
Only you would volentarily work for the devil. But if it floats your boat, I wont sink the ship. Good for you.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you did thaT to your grandma!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believed that Vincent killed you but for the most part your post is kinda funny!!
ReplyDelete