Sunday, January 9, 2011
m8
After my winter break I thought it would by cool if I go back in time to Sparta and fight in the great war of Thermopylae. This time there would by 301 men instead of 300 that 1 in the 300 would be me. Here I go I just got into my time travel ship and up I go. I wake up 2 hours later in full armor , a knife and a spear marching in a row of 300 men. Then the king Leonidas started to give a big talk and I knew it was war time for war.Then we charged and raised are swords. It got freaky soon I stared seeing dead guys and men getting soot with arrows and getting stabbed. And then I saw a big man coming for me so I piked up a stick and knocked him out with it. An hour later all of the enemy started to fall back and it got very quite. The next thing I knew the sky turned black from all the arrows. I was just about to raise my shield when I tripped , and fell down the hill . When I got up all of the Spartans were dead and the wounded Persians looked like zombies .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice picture!
ReplyDelete-Lola