Wednesday, January 26, 2011

M9

This week I got a message from HQ saying that I had to go back to Greece and help build the great Parthenon. About an hour later I was on my way when my ship started to make some weird sounds.The next thing I knew it was going down. When I woke up there was a man with a pitch fork pointed at my neck. Later on I learned that man's name was Achilles. I also had crashed on the site were they were g the Parthenon. Achilles and I made a deal that if I  worked hard on helping to build the Parthenon he would absolutely pay me 20 drachma.  As soon as we shook hands we got to work. On my lunch break I did some researching on my computer and learned that it took 15 years to build the Parthenon. Rather than working for 15 long years and growing old; I would just work for one month.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added a new person in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you made the ship sink.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess one month of working on the Parthenon is better than never working on the Parthenon.

    ReplyDelete