Friday, March 11, 2011

M12

Just after I got done talking to that plebeian protester I heard someone scream and the next thing I know there were about 20 Roman soldiers marching down the street and arresting plebeians and the one's who ran got killed. For a second I thought about running and trying to get to my time machine but is was to late a soldier smacked me on the head and knocked me out. When I woke up I was in a waffle like prison with a bunch of plebeians. Asked were I was and they said that we were in a gladiator arena and then a Roman solider and grabbed me and 5 others and we were taken to the outside of the arena. As soon as we got outside there were about a 1,000 people watching us. And then I Sal the lions having there cages opened up. And then the lions attacked the plebeians.A lion jumped on me, but I used my light saber.  

2 comments:

  1. Man, they didn't waste any time trying to feed you to the lions. Glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you had your light saber.

    ReplyDelete