Friday, April 22, 2011
13
This week I got a call from HQ saying that I had to visit the bay of Bengal in ancient India. I was flying to Bengal when my ship started to run out of gas so I had to stop at the nearest town Hindu Kush. When I got there I called HQ to see if someone could pick me up it turns out that every time machine is not working. So I had to get there on foot. Before I left I had to get some things so first I went to get some food because i was super famished. So I walked down the street tell I found a curry restaurant I got all the different kinds of curry,red curry,yellow curry,and green curry. After that I went and got a camel since I have to travel across the desert. After that I started to walk and when I reached the Thar desert there was nothing but sand and rocks. I knew that I had to get out of here fast with no food or I would be dead in a couple of hours. So I walked in tell I found the HQ base.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thats cool
ReplyDeleteNice detial on your blog post.
ReplyDeleteCurry is delicious.
ReplyDelete