Characters
Katniss: Is the main character and the girl to go to the Hunger games from District 12.
Peeta: Is the bakers son and the boy to go to the Hunger games from District 12.
Haymich: Is the only living person to win the Hunger games from District 12.
Game makers: Are the people who give you your points in the Hunger games.
Rue: A 12 year old girl from District 11 in the Hunger games.
Plot
After Katniss and Peeta got a makeover it was time to train. So they started getting tips from Haymich on what you should and shouldn't do. One thing he told them not to do was to show off your skills Intel the game maker come. Katniss has skills with bows and knifes and Peeta is good at weight lifting. When it was Katniss turn to go to the game makers and show what she was good at she shoot a arrow at one game maker.
Setting
Training room.
Dining room.
Bed room.
Game maker room.
Sitting room.
What will happen next
I think that next time Katniss and Peeta will go into the Hunger games. I also think that Katniss will learn to make her own bow. And that Haymich will give them some very good tips and tricks. I also think that Peeta and Katniss will work together in the Hunger games. And I think that the game makers will give Katniss a lot of points.
No comments:
Post a Comment