Friday, May 6, 2011
M14
This week I was told to go back in time to the year 1900B.C.E to find out what happened to the city of Mohenjodaro. I when I woke up I was so tired and loll that instead of taking my time travel car I used my teleporting machine. When I opened my eyes I was in some sort of market and there were people all around me. At first I thought to myself how I would find what happened to the city and the people. And then I got it I should question someone so I went up to a person selling fruit and asked him if the city had enemies and what he likes to do each day. He said that the city, which was very old, had no enemies. He also said that he likes going to the great bath once a week to take a bath and cool down on a hot day. So I decided to check out the great bath and when I got there I started looking every were. I go so tired so I decided to go for a swim and when I went under what I saw a lot of dead bodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUCK! The great bath was filled with dead bodies?!?!
ReplyDelete