Sunday, October 23, 2011
M1
Today is my favorite day. Mostly because today is the first day that I am back from the dead and I found a new boss that I can trust. As soon as I got back from the dead I walked right over to Time Travelers Inc. There, I was surprised to see a new boss, a man by the name of Signor Volpe. As soon as I got my mission I took off for medieval Europe in my time travel machine. I was so happy because it had been so long since I got the weird feeling after time traveling. Since I was in the medieval times, I thought maybe I could use this time to learn about how to escape the devil. I walked up to a church and I saw a bunch of gargoyles. I was curious to know what they were they used for. So I walked into the church and asked the priest if he was available to answer a question. I asked what were the gargoyles used for. He replied that they used to scare people into Christianity by telling that the devil would get them if they didn't go to church. Maybe if I started going to church it could help me, but that still would be enough for all the years that I missed. Then I had an idea. Maybe if I was to find a relic I could use it as a good luck charm to scare off the devil and any other evil spirits. I woke up at four in the morning in Jerusalem, a place that was sure to have a relic. In Jerusalem I climbed a tree to get a good view of the whole city. From there I saw a big church and I knew that it had to have a good relic. As I walked into the church I got a good feeling when I saw a big transparent sword. I grabbed the sword, jumped into my time machine and left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment