Wednesday, November 9, 2011

M2

     My time machine is really starting to get on my nerves. It works great for the most part but when I need it to escape it stops working. I was about an hour away from the church when my machine cot on fire. So I made a big crash landing into a pond.     
      The last thing I remembered before I blacked out was the transparent water rushing in through my machine. When I awoke I was in some house with a strange lady about 20-30 years old playing with fire. The lady was starting to seem like a hazard I started to get up but as I moved she hummed something and I became polarized. After 2 days in the house the lady final talked and said that her name was Joan of Arc.     
      Once I learned somethings about her she didn't seem that bad. I turned out that she was a witch and would be killed if she was found. I became friends with her and was going to stay with her until my machine was fixed in exchange for her protection. One day I was walking to a stream to get some water when I saw a army of about a hundred men marching to Joan's house.     
      I ran faster than I have ever ran to Joan's house and grabbed my sword. By the time I found her and told her to hide the army was already there. I took out about 30 of them but they just kept coming. In no time we both would have been dead so I left her and got in my time machine.
     As I turned around I saw that she was being burned on the stake. I was very sad that I left her but I knew that we both would have been dead If I tried to save her. This was one of the worst days of my life, but at least I am alive. Now the only problem I have is finding a place to sleep.

1 comment: