After that big incident with Joan of the Arc I have been hiding because the army might still be looking for me. But one day I got very hungry so I headed into town to steal some food. I saw a rich looking man and walked up to him and took his wallet. I was about to leave, but then I heard a voice drone "you get back here".
I turned around to see a strange looking monk yelling for me to get back to work. It turns out that the monk was St. Benedict and he thought that I was the new monk he ordered. I started to work for him because I needed food and money. The job was great, but when St. Benedict started to be a big jerk the other monks came up with a homicide plan to kill him.
The first time the monks tried to kill Benedict they put poison in his wine. It did not work so the monks tried many other times. Each time they tried to kill him they failed. It was like he had god on his side. I did not want to kill him so maybe I should stop the monks.
I told the monks that if Benedict found out about their plans he would kill them with no hesitation. It took a while, but they finally saw my point. I said that if they didn't like Benedict then maybe they should stop working for him. I had enough money and food so that if I quit my job then I would be okay.
I could tell that Benedict would get mad when all of his men quit so I left very early. I got some water, meat, and some fruit then headed to my time machine. This must have been the first time I left a mission on a full stomach. I don't think I will miss Europe at all with the trouble I have had.
Good post, I like how you used the vocab words. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see you didn't join in on the homicidal plan to kill Benedict.
ReplyDelete