Friday, December 2, 2011

M4

     This hole year I have gotten a  lot of hard missions. When I heard that all I had to do was learn how the Bedouins survive in the desert I got very happy because I thought that this would very a easy mission, but I was wrong. The first day I got to the Arabian peninsula I almost died of heat stroke and of dehydration. It was very easy to find the Bedouins because all I had to do was look for a big group of people with a bunch of camels.


    Part of my mission was to live like the Bedouins for a whole week. The first thing I did was get some lose clothing to protect myself from the luster of the sun. After the first two days I was getting the hang of some things like riding camels and learning witch animals could provide you with food and transportation. I also learned how to trade things and many other useful skills. Then one day when we were traveling to Mecca a big wind storm came in.


     One minute it was just a little wind and then the next thing I know I can't even see whats in front of me. My eyes started to water from all of the sand in them. I couldn't see and I didn't know what to do then I got it, dig. My hands shot straight into the sand and began to dig. I sat in my hole for about 20 minutes and came up when it started to get hard to breath.


     When I loomed from my hole I saw all of the Bedouins in tents acting like nothing had happened. It turns out that sand storms were normal in the Arabian peninsula and the tents helped as a cover from sand. This was a bad day for me, but at least I learned some new things. As I went to bed I thought about today and all of the adventures I would have got to India.


     In the morning I said my thanks to the Bedouins for all they had showed me then I left. I got into my time machine and headed home. Although, this was a very fun and dangerous mission I was ready to get home. I wondered what next week's mission will be like?






     


     










      

1 comment: