This week I received a new mission from Senior Volpe. My mission was to go back in time to South America to help the Aztecs expand their empire. From previous missions I have learned that it helps to do a little studying before going on a mission. After studying I learned that a big way that the Aztecs expanded their empire was by warfare. Warfare gave the empire land, slaves, and people to sacrifice.
When I appeared in South America I was very surprised to be wearing Inchcahuipilli (Aztec armor) and holding a Tepozli (axe). Also, I was in a big group of warriors dressed just like me. After a while I figured out that I was in an Aztec army that was preparing for war. I was very nervous about this war because I could be killed in combat or I could be captured and sacrificed to the gods.
I was just about to try and run away when all of a sudden I spotted the enemy. I got even more scared when I realized that the enemy was dressed in jaguar and eagle uniforms. From my studying I had learned that the warriors who were the bravest and fought well became jaguar and eagle warriors. This meant that we would be fighting the ultimate warriors.
I knew at this point that there was no point in trying to escape. So I decided to fight to the death. I then pulled out my Tepozli and went to work killing my enemies. Towards the end of the war I realized that I was looking very grimy and that it was just me and my fellow comrade, Robber vs about 25 eagle/ jaguar warriors. Just as things seemed like they couldn't get any worse an axe was thrown at Robber.
I tried to save my friend Robber by jumping in front of the axe, but the axe missed me and hit Robber in the stomach. I ran over to Robber as fast as I could to see if he was okay. Luckily he was fine, it turned out that the axe just bounced off of his armor when it made contact. Then the enemy surrounded us. Just as I was preparing for the worst, Aztec reinforcements came to the rescue.
Wow, those weapons are hard to spell. But they're pretty easy to use in a war.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you did a bit of studying before going on this mission!
ReplyDelete